The Principal Designer
Summary of Principal Designer duties:
- Assist the Client with and development of the pre-construction information to be issued to all Designers and Contractors
- Identify any necessary surveys and investigations to the Client
- Identifying, eliminating or controlling foreseeable risks so far as reasonably practicable
- Ensuring designers carry out their duties;
- Prepare develop and provide relevant pre-construction information to other duty holders;
- Liaise with the principal contractor to help in the planning, management, monitoring and coordination of the construction phase.
- Monitor and review all design changes throughout the construction phase.
- Coordinate and issue the Client with the health & safety file at completion of the project.
All of these duties are applicable to Commercial and Domestic Projects.
We can undertake this role for you.