Home Owner Reports

  • Reports to assist with mortgages
  • Condition surveys
  • Reports for your peace of mind
  • Visual Inspections

If you are buying or selling a house, you may need a structural engineer’s report. A structural engineer’s report is often required by buyers or their mortgagees, particularly if a chartered surveyor has drawn attention to a possible defect.

Our inspection would consist of a visual assessment of all accessible parts of the building and, where practical, a check for abnormal distortions.  This would involve assessing the present conditions and highlighting areas of failure or concern, investigating any previous interventions, and identify any causes of historic deterioration.

We can undertake condition surveys to determine ongoing maintenance regimes and or prepare a relevant repair/renovation schemes.

J P Chick & Partners Limited will respond quickly and report in plain English.